HomeCross TaleFacebookTwitterModellingPricesContact

Tuesday 27 December 2011

An end of an iconic series!

Those who know me, they know that I love iconic animations! One of my favorite directors is Kunihiko Ikuhara, who directed Sailor Moon and Revolutionary Girl Utena - those are iconic and untouchable series and just enjoyable to watch now as they were at first long ago!
Now his newest work is joining to these series and is called Mawaru-Penguindrum!
It's such a wonderful animation to watch and the story is misterious, insoluble and exciting from beginning to the end! I recommend to watch it to everybody who liked Sailor Moon or Utena, or just like to watch these kind of stories, but honestly I think everybody could find something to like in it!
Mister Ikuhara congratulations, you did it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews