HomeCross TaleFacebookTwitterModellingPricesContact

Sunday 20 November 2011

Such a good week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had such a good week - had a new haircut for a shoot and love it, kinda weird yet, but I'm gonna get used to it quickly I'm sure!
I had my birthday too on Wednesday - OMG it was amazing, I have lots of good friends, looooooooove them! We had a really great party too - hmmmmmmmm .... .... I wouldn't go into details :D
And the moste exciting new: My Closer video I submitted for Kylie's management - and what was supposed to be released on my birthday - was finally got confirmed to be released early next year OFICIALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the message on Friday - I signed a contract so I can't tell any detail, but it's gonna be released by Darenote LTD - that is why I can'T upload it anywhere, but you can watch it sooooooooooooooooon! :)

P.S.: it's literally so HARD not to upload it, I want you guys to see it!!!!



Rudolf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews