HomeCross TaleFacebookTwitterModellingPricesContact

Thursday 8 September 2011



Hi everybody! Working on Cross Tale at the last week and so was insane - secon trailer is coming on tomorrow - Friday - and it's gonna be epic, I promise! I was learning and experiencing so much at this summer so I hope you guys gonna like it! Also I started to work independently so I undertake jobs - I was very busy lately, so if you need a good anmator or videographer don't be afraid to write me: rudolfpap@live.com

After Cross Tale I finish my next video for Kylie Minogue - especially made for her 25 years anniversary - I don't know when will it premier - it depends on her agency, but here is a little snippet of what can you expect:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZLOQTOCWFk

Rudolf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews