HomeCross TaleFacebookTwitterModellingPricesContact

Saturday 19 September 2009

My life is going on - I'm very busy at the moment! :)

Well, next that I'm a future animator, I'm a model and a student too! On the summer I was busy with my works with the Speakerphone animation, but next to that I made time to shoot with a genial photographer for a korean label. I got not long ago the pictures and I'm very confident, they are beautiful... maybe I'll post them here too! But it's not good just becouse of that - becouse I was entertaining at the photoshoot - I was invited to South Korea for an underwear shoot at the end of this october!!! WOW! I'm shocked - I admire Asia and Seoul is a wonderful and exciting place so I'm really excited! Of course I have to start the training and work out my body becouse it won't be that easy - but never mind! Next to that, I'm over with my firs 2 weeks on the University - which was a bit more tireing than I was imagined - but I think just I need to get use to it and It will be better!
But I store the best new to the end! Soon you will know about it too! ;) (Yeah I'm nasty! :D)

Rudolf :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews